Upcoming SoCalNOMA Events &
Southern California Architectural Events
SoCalNOMA & AIA | Los Angeles Present:
2017 Title 24 Revision Training Seminar
Wednesday, April 26th & May 3rd
6:00pm - 7:30pm
Ying Wang (AIA, LEED AP BD+C and O+M and LEED Fellow) &
Stan Klemanowicz (Licensed Architect in CA & 7 other States)
with Okapi Architecture, Inc.
Location: GRUEN ASSOCIATES
6330 S San Vicente Blvd # 200
Los Angeles, CA 90048
You're invited to attend Encompass, a conference bringing practitioners together to activate and realize diversity and inclusiveness. Encompass will include over 30 speakers in three interactive sessions in which attendees will contribute their experiences, strategies and tactics.
Meet with: representatives of National AIA, The State Architect Chester A. Widom, FAIA, prominent members
of the development community, the President of SoCalNOMA, honored designers and those who have
pioneered diversity in their professions and fields.
- Gail Goldberg: Executive Director of ULI Los Angeles (former Director of Los Angeles City Planning Department and Planning Director of the City of San Diego)
- Denice Wint: Senior Projec Manager Innovative Housing Opportunities
- Andra Hoffman: Los Angeles Community College District Trustee and California Community College Trustees Board member
- Ellen Wright: Director of Terminal Planning at Los Angeles World Airports
- Dora Epstein Jones (Moderator): Executive Director A+D Architecture + Design Museum
Architecture & Engineering Summer Camp 2017
NOMA's NATIONAL PROJECT PIPELINE INITIATIVE
JULY 15TH, 22ND & 29TH +
PROJECT PRESENTATIONS ON AUGUST 5TH
LOS ANGELES SOUTHWEST COLLEGE
1600 W Imperial Hwy, Los Angeles, CA 90047
45th Annual NOMA International Conference & Exposition
The National Organization of Minority Architects (NOMA)
is pleased to invite you to its
45th Annual International Conference & Exposition
Westin Galleria Houston in Houston, Texas
October 11 - 14, 2017
(Day of Service will be October 11, 2017; the Conference will be held October 12 - 14, 2017)
The 2017 Conference theme is MultipliCITY: Our Abstract Composition.
Recognizing and honoring the unique features that make Houston
one of the greatest cities in the world with its tremendous diversity
in design, culture, food, environment, and development
we encourage our members, partners and students
to join us for this unprecedented conference experience.
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS - DEADLINE: MAY 1st 2017
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION - Now Open!!
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBIT OPPORTUNITIES